Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let's Talk about Buddy World

Ah Buddy World! My little dream community that has all of my friends and family there. We will dine in the Buddy Kitchen and travel in the Buddy Bus. For now, we will just visit Buddy World with vacations and fun dinners. In other words, it is so very important to spend lots of quality time with friends and family.

Buddy World Elementary - where all of the teachers share and encourage each other. As it should be!

I just got back from the Teachers Pay Teachers convention - talk about Buddy World. I went with one of my very good buddies and we had a great time and learned a lot. More about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As one of your good "buddies," I am so excited to see that BuddyWorldelementary has become a reality! I have no doubt that your Buddy World community will also be a dream come true one day.

      Delete