Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Chatting about ORLANDO

Well, I went to Orlando this past weekend with my husband, son, grandson.

We do Disney a lot so we decided to go to Universal Studios since we hadn't been there for a while. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel - the greatest place to stay. I love all of the Hard Rock Hotels and stay in them whenever I can. The music is great, making for a fun atmosphere. They all have an awesome pool, nice rooms. We had a great time. The new Harry Potter ride just opened a couple of weeks ago so we thought it might be super crowded, but it wasn't too bad. Here are some hints if you go:

1- Stay at one of the hotels on-site. The Hard Rock is one of them, or they have a few others. It is worth the money to be able to just walk to the parks.

2- If you do stay at one of the hotels - the most awesome perk is that you get a fast pass for every ride. If you have ever been to one of the theme parks, you know that having a fast pass is worth gold... Standing in long lines is just not fun.

3- You can also get to the park an hour earlier than everyone else. We went into the park before 7:00 (it opens at 8) so if you want to go on the Harry Potter ride, or anything with a usual long line, this is the time to go.

4 - City Walk is fun! They have some great restaurants and a really nice movie theater if it rains or you need a break. I like the Jimmy Buffett restaurant.

5 - I am a BIG fan of Dr. Seuss land. I love Dr. Seuss anyway so I am glad that I now have a four year old who also loves it. We went on the Cat in the Hat ride 4 times, which wasn't enough!

Does school start soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment